If you share a love for bakeries and bakery items like pastries, muffins, cakes, cookies, etc. and want to invest in a bakery company and become the owner of a bakery franchise, then this is the right place for you. This article will give you information about the 7th Heaven bakery franchise and will help you in making a decision as to why you should invest in 7th Heaven and become an owner of the franchise.
We all love bakeries and often visit them to satisfy our food cravings with items like puffs, muffins, cake, etc. There is also no dearth of bakeries in India. In India, for every occasion, no matter how big or small, people usually order cakes or pastries from bakeries to celebrate the occasion. Whether it is a wedding, New Years’ Eve, Mother’s Day or just a person’s birthday, a cake is almost mandatory on these occasions. So, it can be safely said that the bakeries are not going out of business anytime soon.
But from a plethora of bakery options available in India, there are some bakeries that stand out as there is something special about them. One such bakery franchise that stands out from the rest is 7th Heaven. With its high quality and extremely delicious food products, 7th Heaven has managed to win the hearts of the Indian public and made a name for themselves in the country. Apart from the food, it is also the company’s superior customer service that has helped 7th Heaven in building a large and loyal customer base in India.
One of the specialties of the 7th Heaven cake shop is the range of products it provides to its customers. The company gives its customers the options of photo cakes, 3D cakes, shape cakes and so much more. The product items that are sold by 7th Heaven include cupcakes, pastries, cakes, American cheesecakes, French Macarons, Brownies, Chocolates, Italian Cannolis, waffles, ice creams, savoury items, snacks, and beverages. This is more than what is offered by most of the bakeries.
How to Get 7th Heaven Franchise India
There are a certain number of steps that an individual has to follow in order to become the owner of a Seventh Heaven bakery franchise in India. The first step is to call on 8879448372 / 9833113320 / 9819543464 / 9833113321 / 9833113312 and share your basic details. The next step involves a phone call or an introductory meeting with one of the members of the Franchise Development team. Then, the individual has to submit a formal application applying for the 7th Heaven franchise. Then, at last, he or she is able to get the Seventh Heaven bakery franchise.
As is the case with any other franchise, there are certain requirements that an individual has to fulfill in order to acquire a 7th heaven franchise. 7th Heaven offers four options to the public as to which type of a franchise they can invest in. The requirements differ in the case of every option. The following are the franchise options that are offered by 7th Heaven along with their requirements:
- 7th Heaven Classic Model: In this option, the area required by an individual in order to set up the store comes to around 300 square feet. Also, two chefs are also required to run the store. This model also has the option for seating which can accommodate approximately 8 people.
- 7th Heaven Plus Model: An area ranging from 550 to 1,000 square feet is required by the individual to set up and run the 7th Heaven franchise store. The seating should accommodate 12 to 16 people. Also, 3 chefs are required to run the kitchen.
- 7th Heaven Food Plus Model: Under this model, the area required by an individual to open up and run the 7th Heaven outlet ranges from 550 to 1,000 square feet. The seating in the outlet is required to be such that it can accommodate 12 to 16 people. A total of 4 to 5 chefs are required by franchisee in order to run the kitchen of the outlet.
- 7th Heaven Café Model: The area required to set up a 7th Heaven café comes to around 600 to 1,200 square feet. The outlet should be able to accommodate 18 to 22 people. A total of 5 to 6 chefs are needed to run the kitchen of the outlet.
The one thing that every investor wants to know while making his or her decision as to whether to invest in a company or not is the cost of investment. In the case of 7th Heaven, the cost of investment differs for every franchise option provided by the company. The cost of investment along with the franchise model can be seen below:
- 7th Heaven Classic Model: The cost of investment required by an individual to open up a 7th Heaven Classic outlet comes to around 18 to 19 lakh rupees.
- 7th Heaven Plus Model: An individual needs to put up around 26 lakh rupees in order to acquire a 7th Heaven Plus franchise.
- 7th Heaven Food Plus Model: The amount required to be put up by an individual to own a 7th Heaven Food Plus store is approximately 26 lakh rupees.
- 7th Heaven Café Model: An individual needs to invest around 30 lakh rupees in order to become the owner of a 7th Heaven Café outlet.
An individual stands to gain a significant amount of profits as the owner of a 7th Heaven bakery. The net profit margin of a 7th Heaven bakery outlet comes to around 25 to 30 percent. Many of the franchisees are having sales ranging from 15,000 to 40,000 rupees on a daily basis. Thus, they stand to make a profit of 1 lakh rupees every month.
About 7th Heaven Bakery
7th Heaven is an Indian bakery franchise that is a subsidiary of Kitchen Fragrances India, LLP. The company was started in the city of Mumbai which is also known as the financial capital of India. 7th Heaven has a manufacturing unit in Oshiwara, Mumbai which is functional for 24 hours a day. The company was started in the year 2011 and in just a short period of time, 7th Heaven has made its presence in all parts of India. The company has opened more than 155 outlet stores in more than 75 cities of the country including cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai.
One of the major selling points of 7th Heaven, that makes the company stand out from its competitors, is that the company has the concept of a live kitchen in its bakeries. In a 7th Heaven cake shop, the cakes are made by the baker in front of the customers’ eyes in just 7 minutes. There are bakeries who usually sell cakes which are a day old but this special quality of 7th Heaven to make a cake in 7 minutes makes it the first preference for its customers. 7th Heaven bakery was also awarded as the ‘Iconic & Best Bakery & Café Franchise’ in India. This award was given by Mid-day, which is considered to be one of the top newspapers in the city of Mumbai.
Similar Franchise Opportunity: Monginis Franchise (Cost, Profit & More)
FAQs Regarding 7th Heaven Franchise
One can follow the following steps if he or she wishes to open up a bakery business from home in India:
1. Decide which goods you want to bake
2. Plan the kitchen space in your house
3. Get the necessary permits
4. Set prices for your products
5. Start baking and selling your products
Yes, the 7th Heaven bakery is very profitable. The net profit margin for a 7th Heaven bakery stands around 25 to 30 percent. The daily sales of a 7th Heaven outlet are around 15,000 to 40,000 rupees and the profit for a month comes to be around 1 lakh rupees.
The cost of investment is different for different franchise models offered by 7th Heaven. For a 7th Heaven Classic model, the cost of investment comes to around 18 to 19 lakh rupees. For a 7th Heaven Plus model and a 7th Heaven Food Plus model, the amount of investment required comes to around 26 lakh rupees. For a 7th Heaven Café model, an individual needs to put up an amount of 30 lakh rupees as an investment.
Yes, definitely. The baking industry in India is growing at an astronomical pace. Today, one-third of the total revenue generated by the food industry belongs to the baking sector alone. THe value of Indian bakery industry is estimated to be more than 850 crore rupees.
th Heaven Bakery offers four different types of business models to its investors. These are Classic Model, Plus Model, Food Plus Model and Cafe Model.
The area needed for setting up a 7th Heaven store in India can be anywhere from 550 to 1200 square foot depending on the franchise model chosen by the investor.
The bakery industry is booming right now. If one goes by the research and reports on the internet, the bakery industry is the third-highest generator of revenue when it comes to the food industry. Today, the evaluation of the Indian bakery market comes to around 850 crores. These are all signs that it is a great time to invest in a bakery franchise and when it comes to bakeries, 7th Heaven is one of the best ones out there. So, if you have money to invest and are looking to invest in a bakery franchise, you cannot go wrong with 7th Heaven.
Contents In This Article