If you applied for the Pradh Awas Yojana scheme under the Indian government, the list of the approved beneficiaries has been released online for the individuals to keep up with. The candidates who have filled in their application form online can now view the status of their application and whether they got selected for the grant via the online portal.
Under this scheme, the Central government of India has promised to build over 1 crore pucca houses for the residents of India in the rural and suburban parts of the country for the backward class of the society. The scheme is applicable for the residents who belong to the backward class, the poor or mid-income group and the individuals who have a very poor economic situation.
Any kind of amount sanctioned by the government for the project will be directly credited to the bank account of the beneficiary. If you want more inputs about the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List, we are sure that this article will give you all the insights.
PMAY Gramin List Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a rural housing scheme that is initiated by the Indian government to support the livelihood and living conditions of the less fortunate people in the country.
The primary reason why the government has sorted out the list of people and the allied information online is to make the process a lot more accessible for the beneficiaries to check their application status.
Under this scheme, around 1 lakh 57 thousand beneficiaries are going to get their pucca houses built in Chattisgarh. The central government is relaying the money to the state government, who are further delegating the sanctioned amount to the individual beneficiary’s bank account.
As for the financial assistance, the beneficiaries will be given Rs. 1,20,000 in the urban areas and Rs. 1,30,000 in the rural areas.
The benefit of PM Grameen Awas Yojana List
The benefits of the Benefit of PM Grameen Awas Yojana List is to ensure a segregated and organized approach to the platform to ensure that the sanctioned list of the beneficiaries has access to all the details in one place.
The availability of the list online has reduced the crowds in the government administrative office, streamlining the process for both parties. The primary objective of this scheme is not just to provide the needful people with financial assistance but support the people around to live a life of comfort and without any burdens.
Since the government is giving a large sum of money to the sanctioned beneficiaries, it isn’t surprising that they do need a range of documents to ensure that the money is going to the right people. Some of the important documentations that are a must for the application process are:
- Aadhaar or Voter card for ID proof
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Domicile certificate
- Mobile number
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
Who are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
Now that you have an idea about the required documents, there are a few other important eligibility criteria that you need to be mindful of.
- Families with low income
- BPL card holder
- Backward classes, including SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- Middle-income group 1
- Women of any religion and caste
Loan repayment tenure under PMAY
Once you have the amount sanctioned to your account, the individuals getting the loaned amount for their home building needs have around 30 years to repay the amount. Also, if the beneficiary crosses 65 years after the completion of 30 years, they can easily pay the same before that too. The government will allow a maximum of 30 years tenure for the loan repayment. The candidates can choose to either pay it within that time frame or before that as well.
How to see the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021?
Now that you have applied for the rural housing scheme, it is common knowledge that you want to know about the application status and find out whether or not your application has been approved and accepted.
Here’s what you can do to view the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana:
- Open your browser and then visit https://pmayg.nic.in/, which is the official website
- Once on the homepage, you need to find the Stakeholders tab and click on it
- Under that, a list will open up under which you need to click on IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary.
- Enter the registration number in the new redirected page. In case you don’t have the registration number, you have to click on Advanced Search on the bottom right corner.
- Enter the required details as asked on the page.
- Once all the fields are filled out, you need to click on Submit and then download the list. If your application is approved, it will be on the list.
How to Download Awas Mobile App?
Besides the online web portal, you can also keep up with the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana with the Awas mobile app. The application is extremely lucrative and provides easy access to the information.
Here’s how you can download and use the app:
- Open pmayg.nic.in and navigate to the Google Play or App Store tabs on the home screen.
- Depending on your smartphone, you need to install the app on your phone.
- Once the download and install process is done, you can then enter your registered details to use the application to your benefit.
If you have been looking for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you are likely looking for. Just ensure that you have filled out the application form with the correct details and provided all the necessary insights and inputs that have been asked for the same. Also, make sure you don’t skip out on the verification documents for the scheme because that decides the status of the application too.
Contents In This Article
- 1 PMAY Gramin List Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- 1.1 The benefit of PM Grameen Awas Yojana List
- 1.2 Important documents related to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana PMAY
- 1.3 Who are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
- 1.4 Loan repayment tenure under PMAY
- 1.5 How to see the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2021?
- 1.6 How to Download Awas Mobile App?
- 2 Conclusion