Corporation Bank, formerly known as the Union Bank of India is one of the leading nationalized banks in the country. It has been operational for years now, offering its users quick access to proper money management with any kinds of lags and delays through the process. Besides the offline or traditional banking procedures, Corporation Bank, like any other bank, offers immaculate net banking services. This enables the bank account holders to have easy access to their accounts and operate it from the comfort of their homes.
However, if you are new to the concept of Corporation Bank net banking or online banking account, this article should answer all your queries about the same.
About the Corporation Bank Net Banking
The user and prevalence of net banking are becoming more and more mainstream in India and across the world. That said, the Corporation National Bank was founded in 1906 and is one of the staple pillars of finance in India.
The net banking system with the Corporation Bank allows the customers to access their financial facilities without any concerns at all. From money transfers to registrations, online banking helps out with a lot of features.
Online banking allows users to access every kind of banking service without having to waste their time away.
How to activate the Online Banking Account for First-time Users?
If you are a first time user on the Corporation Bank online portal, the registration or activation process is quite simple. The bank account holders can either retrieve a registration form from their nearest branch or they can end up doing the same online via https://corpnetbanking.com/.
Once you have the form, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Fill in all the details that are asked for in the form and then apply for the same in the bank.
- You will have a space where you need to enter the Username before you submit the form for registration.
- The registration process after submission of the application can take somewhere between 3-4 days. You will also receive a PIN mailer from the branch.
- The PIN mailer consists of the user ID and password for the net banking login. Also, when receiving the mailer, make sure it is concealed from all ends. This ensures authenticity and privacy.
- The account holder then has to update their User ID and password from the mailer as mentioned.
How to Log into Corporation Bank Online banking portal?
Once you have the user ID, password and all the other necessary information, the next thing you need to do is log into the online portal to then log into the portal.
The steps are simple and don’t involve any kinds of complications at all. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by opening the online portal at https://corpnetbanking.com/
- Once there, enter your user ID and the verification code that you have received in the PIN mailer
How to Change the User ID and the Password on the Corporation Bank portal?
Once you have the basic user ID and password that are autogenerated for the bank account holder, it is a common ideology to change it. This is to further strengthen one’s security and privacy while they are logging back into the online banking portal in the future.
The user ID and the password can be changed without any complications. Just ensure that you follow all the steps that we have mentioned down below:
- Start by opening the official portal of Corporation Bank at https://corpnetbanking.com/
- Navigate to Online Resources that are available on the homepage
- Clicking on this will redirect you to a new page that highlights the terms and conditions. Click on Continue from there.
- Enter the user ID and the reference number as mentioned on the PIN mailer, followed by the OTP that you receive on the registered mobile number
- Once done, click on Submit
- Once the User ID is changed successfully, the portal will still show signs of Progress because it takes a little time for the portal to adjust to the changed username.
- Once you have successfully changed the username, you again have to go back to the login homepage of the portal.
- From there, enter the new user ID, enter the old password that you got from the PIN mailer and then press down on the login button
- Click on “I Agree” and follow the on-screen instructions
- Once done, you will be redirected to the password changing page where you need to enter the old password and the newly changed password that you want.
- Enter the authorization password available in the PIN mailer
- Click on the Upgrade button and then enter the Captcha code to verify the process
- Once done, the portal will redirect to the Corporation Bank online banking login page where you can enter the details and then use the portal to your benefit.
How can one transfer Money using Corporation Bank Online Banking?
One of the most important uses of the Corporation Bank Online banking is with money transfer. The process is simple and doesn’t involve unwarranted processes that you will end up getting confused about. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by entering the online banking portal at www.corpnetbanking.com
- Once on the homepage, enter the username and the password to log into the portal
- Under that, navigate to Fund Transfer and select Beneficiary Maintenance
- Click on “Add Beneficiary” to add the account you want to transfer the money to
- You have to fill in required bank account details, including account number, name, etc.
- Once done, click on Transfer and select the type
- Save and submit all the information that you have input
- The portal will send an OTP to the registered number for verification. Enter that to ensure a successful transfer.
Can I Download my Account Statement using Corporation Bank net banking?
Yes, you can download your account statement via the Corporation bank net banking. However, it indeed comes with a few restrictions, especially with the duration. However, getting the e-statement can be done in three easy steps without any lags and delays in the process.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by opening the online portal at www.corpnetbanking.com.
- Once on the portal, log into the portal using the username and the password
- Navigate to the Account Statements option and then enter your bank account number into the required field
- Select the period you want the statement for and then click on “Download the e-Statement”
This can come in handy if you want all the records to keep a check on all the important information. Also, make sure that you log out of the portal once you are done with the download. Also, like the CVV or the bank account passwords, you can’t dish out the online banking user ID and password. This has been tied to several frauds and online scams, so be aware of how you approach situations like these.
If you have been meaning to get started with the Corporation Bank Online banking, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you likely need. Always ensure that you log out of the online banking portal to protect your account from prying eyes.
Contents In This Article
- 1 About the Corporation Bank Net Banking
- 2 How to activate the Online Banking Account for First-time Users?
- 3 How to Change the User ID and the Password on the Corporation Bank portal?
- 4 How can one transfer Money using Corporation Bank Online Banking?
- 5 Can I Download my Account Statement using Corporation Bank net banking?