If you are a working employee in the private or public sector, you’d know how crucial a payslip is. This enables easier management of the finances and helps with the taxation process too. Having a set payslip helps you out with the jobs and other new jobs that you want to apply to. However, given that there are so many working employees in a company, it isn’t surprising that people often get confused with their payslips, how to generate or and check their status.
If you are working under HRMS Odisha and you are confused about the payslips and the associated complications it brings along, we have all the crucial data sorted out for you in this article. The HRMS Odisha is an online portal that has been started by the state government to streamline the payslip generation and to manage the database of the thousands of employees that work under them.
Let us take a deeper look into the HRMS Odisha payslip, what you need to do to keep up with the status check, etc.
What is the HRMS Odisha Portal?
If you are a new employee under the Odisha government, not being familiar with the HRMS portal is pretty common. Don’t worry though because we will be discussing everything there is to know about the same.
The HRMS Odisha is an online portal, as we mentioned. It is developed for the state government employees to hold a unified database for their details, information and the payslips and registered complaints by the employees. It also helps with data processing and the staple human capital.
The portal serves a dual function and helps the employees keep up with their information and also helps the government to keep up with their employees.
HRMS Odisha Payslip 2021
Having a central database for managing employee information is always convenient. The HRMS Odisha portal is used for just that. It helps the Odisha government to manage the employee data.
With the world turning to digital means, it isn’t surprising that the governments are now switching to generating digital payslips instead of being reliant on the standard modes. The platform has a payroll management system integrated for easier issuance of the salaries of the employees too.
The best part of this portal is that it counts the varying off days, the working days, the paid and unpaid leaves, thereby reducing the manual labor that is burdened on the HR team. Also, this reduces the scope of human error in the process.
If you are an HRMS employee and want to have access to the online portal, the process is quite simple. The users will need the Employee user ID and the personal account password. These will be private information will be handed over to you by the administrators.
The login process for HRMS Odisha Payslip Generation
Now that you have a basic idea about the portal and what it helps with, it is likely that you want to know about the login process. Typically, the process is simple but make sure you have your private login credentials with you before you open the portal.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open your browser and then type in http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/ and click Enter. This will redirect you to the official website.
- Once you are on the homepage, find the personal login tab on the website. Click on Proceed.
- On the login page, enter the Username and the Password in the designated fields.
- You will also have to enter the encryption code as it pops up on the screen.
- Once the portal verifies the information, you will be redirected to the Payslip Generation page.
You can then view your payslips from there or you can even download them for your requirements.
Having the right login credentials is crucial in this case. So, in case you have a habit of forgetting such information, we’d recommend writing it down somewhere for safety. In case you forget the credentials, you will have to recover them.
How to Download the HRMS Odisha Payslip?
Now that you know how to view the payslip, it isn’t even a question that many employees want to download the payslip for self-needs and for keeping up with their finances.
Here’s how you can download the HRMS Odisha Payslip:
- Start by visiting the official HRMS Odisha portal via hrmsorissa.gov.in.
- Login and view the payslip using the steps we mentioned above.
- Once you are on the payslip page, head over to the Request/Submission page
- From there, click on the HRMS Salary slip and open the designated browser.
- From the dropdown, select the month you want to open the payslip for.
- Click on the “View” tab under that and you will be able to see the designated payslip for the month and year that you entered.
Under that, you will find the “Download” and “Print” options. Click on the Download option to download the payslip in PDF format.
How to Recover the Forgotten Password for the HRMS Odisha portal?
If you are one of those people that don’t remember passwords and misplace that information quite frequently, there are ways you can recover the password and log back into the portal. It is not as complicated as many individuals make it out to be.
- Start by visiting the official HRMS Odisha webpage at https://www.hrmsorissa.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the personal login tab and open it.
- Under the login page, you will find an option called “Forgot Password”. Click on it
- You will have to follow the designated process and information it asks for. Start by entering the registered mobile number, date of birth and even the security code.
- You will receive a password reset link to your registered mobile number. Click on that and follow the instructions to change the password and reset it to a new one.
How to Register Mobile Number on HRMS Odisha Portal?
Since having access to the registered mobile number helps with password recovery and other important issues, it isn’t even a question that you should have a registered number without any questions.
Here’s what you need to do for the same:
- Visit the official webpage at https://www.hrmsorissa.gov.in/
- Navigate to the e-Services tab on the homepage and select the Registration button
- Enter the details and the registered number on the portal
- You will receive an OTP that you need to re-enter into the webpage to confirm the mobile number.
- You can then save the entered information accordingly.
What are the benefits of the HRMS Odisha portal?
Not every employee relies on online portals and digital trends because they find them to be quite difficult to manage. However, if we told you that having access to this portal can benefit you in more ways than one.
- It helps the government and the employees keep a record of their salary slips for any future complications.
- It helps the employees download and print the payslips for future jobs.
- Employees can request or apply for a bank loan using the same.
- The payslip helps the employees have a breakdown of their salary, the deductions and the bonuses they got.
- The payslip serves as an official document between the government and employees for future discrepancies.
And, the best part about having access to this portal is that it allows the users to have access to this information at any time and from anywhere.
If you were confused about the HRMS Odisha portal and wanted to know more about the same, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you need to know. Just ensure that you always keep your credentials safe and secure with you because any third-party access to the portal can result in a lot of complications. In case you have any further questions, make sure you leave them for us in the comments down below.
Contents In This Article
- 1 What is the HRMS Odisha Portal?
- 2 HRMS Odisha Payslip 2021
- 3 The login process for HRMS Odisha Payslip Generation
- 4 How to Recover the Forgotten Password for the HRMS Odisha portal?
- 5 How to Register Mobile Number on HRMS Odisha Portal?
- 6 What are the benefits of the HRMS Odisha portal?
- 7 Conclusion