The world is shifting to more and more digital needs, which includes the government administrative processes too. In a quest to make these processes a lot more streamlined, the Indian government has launched the Nadakacheri CV platform that handles and grants different kinds of residential and caste certificates to its citizens.
Since the concept of this website is quite new and foreign to some people, it isn’t surprising that more and more Indian residents are now inquisitive about this website and what it entails for them. This article will highlight everything there is to know about the Nadakacheri CV platform and how you can get your caste income certificate from there.
Karnataka Nadakacheri CV – About
This is an official online portal for Nadakacheri, started by the Karnataka Government. Under the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project, the users or the Indian residents can easily access different kinds of digital and online services, including the caste and income certificate generation, information and benefits to Minority, land and agriculturists, Social security pensions and so much more.
The integration of everything into this online portal makes the processes a lot more accessible and easy to understand for anyone sitting in any part of the country.
What are the services available on the Nadakacheri website?
As we mentioned above, the Nadakacheri website is a one-stop online solution for applying and keeping track of several government administrative services. Some of the most important ones include:
- Agricultural services
- Caste certification application
- Attestation of the family tree
- HK Region Residence and eligibility Certificate
- Income certificate
- Minority certificate
- Living certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Popular certificate
- Backward class certificate
- Landholding certificate
What is the primary benefit of the Nadakacheri CV Website?
The primary objective with the introduction and operation of the Nadakacheri CV website is to allow the residents of India to get access to the important certificates via the digital mode without needing to crowd the government offices for no reason at all.
This is primarily for the Karnataka residents, providing them with a comfortable, fast and streamlined online procedure for the sanction and availability of different kinds of certificates. The application service has reduced the unnecessary crowding in the government offices, further streamlining the process via digital means.
How to Apply for Income Certificate via Nadakacheri CV website?
If you are using the Nadakacheri CV website for the first time and you don’t have any idea how to use this website, here’s what you need to do:
- Start by opening the official Nadakacheri CV website at https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/
- Once you are on the homepage, navigate to Online Applications
- A drop-down menu will appear under that
- Click on Apply Online option and this will redirect you to a new page
- Under that, you need to enter your Mobile number and click on Get OTP Button. This is for verification.
- Once the OTP verification is done, you will then enter the website’s homepage.
- Under that, click on New Request
- Once done, click on the Income Certificate request option
- Enter all the details that are asked in the fields on the application form
- Also, along with the details, attach all the necessary documentation the website needs for verification
- Once done, click on the Save button.
- You will be sent an Acknowledgement number to your registered mobile number from which you have to pay using the online payment option. Fill in the card details to make the online payment.
- Once done, the final income certificate issued by the government will be available directly on the Nadakacheri website itself.
Also, if you are concerned about what kind of documents you’d need for the process; it will include your Aadhar card, application letter, mobile number, residence proof, and a report by the sarpanch or the patwari.
How to Apply for Caste Certificate Application on Nadakacheri CV website?
Besides the income certificate, another important and very popular documentation that is issued by the Nadakacheri website is the caste certificate.
Some of the important documents you’d need for the online application are:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Application letter
- Residence proof
- Ration card
- Income proof
- Reports from the sarpanch or patwari
Here’s what you need to do for the application:
- Start by opening your browser and then visit the official website at https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/Once done, you need to click on Online Applications and enter the website by registering with your mobile number and OTP
- Once you are on the website’s homepage, click on Apply Online and click on New Request
- Under that, select the Caste Certificate option
- This will redirect you to the application form. Read through the details and enter all the important details that the website asks for.
- Also, you need to upload all the important documents needed for the verification process.
- Once you receive the acknowledged number, using that you need to do the online payment using your debit card or internet banking facility.
- Once the payment is done, your caste certificate will be verified accordingly.
How to Apply for Residence Certificate using the Nadakacheri website?
The last important certificate that the Karanataka citizens primarily sanction from the website include the residence certificate. For this, you’d need a certain set of documents like for the caste certificate.
Following are the steps for the online application:
- For the first few steps and register with your mobile number and OTP on the https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/AJSK/ website.
- Once done, you then need to click on “New Request” and select Residence certificate from that.
- In the application form, enter all the details and upload the documents that they ask for.
- You have to select the mode of delivery for the certificate and then make the online payment to confirm the application.
- Once all the details are confirmed, you will get access to the official residence certificate from the website.
The introduction of the Nadakacheri CV website has streamlined the administrative tasks for the Karnataka government. The digital and online application has made it a lot easier for the citizens to get their rightful certificates and the necessary information, without needing to crowd the government offices for hours.
Contents In This Article
- 1 Karnataka Nadakacheri CV – About
- 1.1 What are the services available on the Nadakacheri website?
- 1.2 What is the primary benefit of the Nadakacheri CV Website?
- 1.3 How to Apply for Income Certificate via Nadakacheri CV website?
- 1.4 How to Apply for Caste Certificate Application on Nadakacheri CV website?
- 1.5 How to Apply for Residence Certificate using the Nadakacheri website?
- 2 Conclusion