The accessibility of the Internet has made our lives a lot easier and streamlined. From digital forms to online applications, things are a lot easier than they were a few years back. To support those endeavours further, the Rajasthan government has announced their Jan Soochna portal otherwise known as the Public Information portal.
Initiated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehtol, under this portal, the citizens of Rajasthan will have access to all the latest and existing government schemes, launches, account and applications that they should be aware of. Making the process more accessible is where this portal comes in.
If you have been looking into the Jan Soochna portal and have been confused about the same, this article should give you all the insights that you likely need to follow through.
What is the Jan Soochna Portal?
Just like the name suggests, the Jan Soochna portal, otherwise known as the Public Information portal was started in 2021 to make all the schemes more accessible to the various departments in Rajasthan. The online portal has been started and designed by the Information Technology and Communication department.
The citizens of Rajasthan earlier filed letters under the per section 4(2) to Right to Information Act 2005 to get information about any of the departments under the Rajasthan government. This has now changed with the introduction of the online portal. The users can get access to 33 schemes under 13 different departments.
What are the benefits of the Jan Soochna portal?
The Jan Soochna portal is designated under the Rajasthan government. Following are some of the most important benefits that you can leverage under this portal:
- The online portal provides the users with easy and accessible information under the online portal
- Citizens can get updates and direct information about any of the special schemes and services that are introduced by the Rajasthan government.
- The open communication and transparency via the portal are further contributing to reducing fraudulency and corruption in the state.
What are the departments available under the Jan Soochna portal?
The Jan Soochna portal is an online and holistic one-stop-destination created by the Rajasthan government to streamline spreading information to the correct mass of people.
Following are some of the most important departments that are available under this portal:
- Social Justice & Empowerment Department
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Tribal Regional Development Department
- Department of Primary Education and Secondary Education
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Labor and Employment Department
- Department of Mines and Geology Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Energy Planning & Information Technology & Communication Department
- Cooperative Department
- Administrative Information Department
- Revenue Department
Under these individual departments, the citizens can get access to all the associated schemes, different policies and services and all the necessary information that partake of the normal information. From the updates to the application forms, if there are any, the citizens of Rajasthan can more or less do anything they want on this portal.
How to Register a Complaint via the Jan Soochna portal?
If you have any complaints or grievances against any of the departments under the Rajasthan government, the Jan Soochna portal is ideal for complaint registration too. It streamlines the complaints and sends them to the designated department for quicker and easier resolution.
Here’s how you can register a complaint via the portal:
- Start by opening your browser and then visit the official website via https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Once the homepage is open, navigate to Register Complaint/Problem
- Click on the tab and you will be redirected to the Rajasthan Sampark portal from there.
- Under that, again click on To Register Complaint and a new online form will open from there.
- Under that opened form, enter all the required details, including the mobile number, name, the complaint along with the documentation to support the complaint.
- Once done, you need to click on Submit.
This will send the complaint directly to the concerned department for further resolution from there.
How to Check the Complaint Status?
If you have lodged a complaint with the Jan Soochna portal and you want to check the application portal, here’s what you can do:
- Visit the official website like we discussed before
- Once on the homepage, click on “File a Complaint”
- Under that, click on Check Grievance Status
- This will redirect you to a new webpage. Enter the registered mobile number and the captcha code.
- Click on View
- This will show the application status.
How to View the List of Schemes available under Jan Soochna portal?
If this is your first time visiting the Jan Soochna portal, there are a few important steps that you need to follow through.
- Start by opening the official Jan Soochna portal via https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Once you have opened the homepage, click on Schemes tab
This will redirect you to a new webpage containing all the important schemes and initiatives that are run by the Rajasthan government. You can select the individual scheme that you want more information about and then click on it.
How to Download the Jan Soochna App?
Besides the web version, the Jan Soochna application is also available as a mobile application for Android and iOS devices. Here’s how you can use it:
- Start by opening Play Store or App Store and search the app by Jan Soochna Rajasthan
- The first application on the list is the one that you need to download.
- Once the downloading process is done successfully, you can then move ahead and installs it on your smartphone.
- Once done, you can use the portal like you would with the staple web format of the application.
The mobile application is accessible and contains all the same information like you would find on the web version.
If you have been meaning to find more about the Jan Soochna 2023 by the Rajasthan government, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you are likely looking for. Just ensure that you focus on internet connection while accessing the information.
Contents In This Article
- 1 What is the Jan Soochna Portal?
- 1.1 What are the benefits of the Jan Soochna portal?
- 1.2 What are the departments available under the Jan Soochna portal?
- 1.3 How to Register a Complaint via the Jan Soochna portal?
- 1.4 How to Check the Complaint Status?
- 1.5 How to View the List of Schemes available under Jan Soochna portal?
- 1.6 How to Download the Jan Soochna App?
- 2 Conclusion