The Indian government is consistently working towards making its people’s lives a lot easier and streamlined. In a quest to achieve that, the Karnataka Government has started the Seva Sindhu portal that enables the citizens to achieve a financially independent life, especially by helping them achieve a different range of incentives and activities to support their work.
This initiative was started by the Karnataka Government to provide consistent assistance to the taxi and auto drivers who have faced immense loss and financial constraints due to the lockdown that was introduced during the peak of the pandemic.
The primary objective behind starting the Seva Sindhu portal in 2021 was to help the applicants and the desired candidates sort out their varying requirements, especially when it comes to applying for different financial relief without needing to visit the government offices on their own.
What are the Benefits of the Seva Sindhu Portal?
The main benefit of the Seva Sindhu portal is that it supports the applicants with the one-time financial assistance of Rs. 5000 to help them tide through the shortcomings that they face during the peak of the pandemic and the lockdowns that followed.
Some of the notable benefits of this portal include:
- The portal allows the Karnataka citizens to have access to all the government-related data under one website.
- The portal is designed and developed by the employees to enable the residents to get their financial relief by applying for it online.
- The portal is like an open book for the government to share their needed inputs and features about their growth and diversity of work.
- The portal works with taxpayer-supported organizations to enable direct and responsible communication with transparency.
- The portal has a helpline with 24×7 assistance to get the much-needed help surrounding the issues that the individuals face.
How to Register on Seva Sindhu Portal?
Now that you have a basic understanding of the Seva Sindhu portal and the kind of benefits it brings along with it, let us discuss the online registration process on this portal. It is pretty simple, straightforward and takes a few minutes of your time.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by opening your browser and then open the official website at https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English.
- Once you are on the homepage, navigate to “Apply for Services” and click on it.
- This will redirect you to the registration page. If you are a new user, register on the portal with the required details that they ask for.
- If you are a recurrent user, you can click on the login page from there and log in using your credentials.
- Once done, you can fill out the application form and click on Submit.
This is the basic procedure or the steps that you need to follow when it comes to registering online on the Seva Sindhu portal.
How to Apply for Seva Sindu Driver 5000 Registration?
If you are particularly applying for the Rs. 5000 one-time financial assistance for the drivers that was started by the Karnataka government, here’s how you can apply for the same using the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Start by opening your browser and then open https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in./, which is the official website.
- On the homepage, you will find the “Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For COVID-19” tab. Click on it.
- This will redirect you to the application form for the same.
- Under the application form, you need to enter all the required details, as asked on the portal. Make sure you have a soft copy of all the required documentation too.
- Once that is done, you need to read the declaration and then click on the checkbox to accept the details.
- From there, click on Submit and your application will be under processing.
Further details about the acceptance of the application, followed by the deposit of the financial assistance will be done via the contact details that you have likely shared during the form fill-up.
How to track the Seva Sindhu application status?
It doesn’t matter which kind of financial assistance or query you have submitted for, you will have access to the Seva Sindhu portal from where you can track the application status and see which stages it is in. This will allow you to look for disputes or any kinds of rejections too.
Here’s what you need to do for the tracking:
- Start by opening your browser and then type in and open https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in./
- Once on the official website’s homepage, click on “Track Application Status”
- Clicking on that will redirect you to a new login page.
You can then select between the two options for tracking application and then enter the reCAPTCHA to finally track your application online.
In case you can’t find direct answers to your tracking process, especially for the auto and rickshaw drivers for their financial assistance, the Seva Sindhu portal has their 24×7 offline assistance too. You can directly call on the two customer care numbers – 080-22236698/ 9449863214 for further assistance and guidance.
Is the Seva Sindhu portal Safe?
Yes, the Seva Sindhu portal is government-assisted and is run by the Karnataka government officials to streamline all their processes, financial assistance and online communication with their citizens. This means that if you are struggling with the overall tracking of the different platforms and the other prospects, we’d recommend that you go online on this portal to find your information.
The official website is completely safe and is encrypted with HTTPS, which means that your personal information, credentials and other inputs aren’t recorded on the platform. So, if you are skeptical, you don’t have to be.
If you have been confused about the Seva Sindhu portal and wanted to know about its significance along with the Rs.5000 assistance for the taxi and auto drivers, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you are likely looking for. Just ensure that you have all the credentials sorted and have your documentation and the required proof to apply for any financial assistance under the government rules.
Contents In This Article