The farmers are the backbone of our country (and any country in general). Not only do they work hard throughout the day to help us with our food but they spill their blood, sweat and tears to ensure no one goes to bed hungry at night. To support this endeavour of the farmers, the Indian government has launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 to support the small and marginal farmers with financial assistance.
In the recent round of release, the farmers who applied for financial aid from the government can check the updated list of the approved farmers who got the sanctioned financial assistance of Rs. 6000 in three separate instalments from the Central government of India.
The 10th instalment of this scheme has been released recently, providing the needful farmers with the financial assistance that they need. If you are not aware of the scheme and the application process, we have everything lined up in this article.
About the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government initiative that offers the small and nominal farmers in India basic financial assistance to help them with their livelihood. The scheme gets 100% funding from the Government of India.
Under the scheme, the approved list of farmers is granted a sum of Rs. 6000 as financial assistance that is given to them in three instalments to support their work and their life.
What are the eligibility criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023?
Now that you have a basic understanding of the scheme and what it entails, you must know about the eligibility criteria too. Some of the important standout pointers include:
- Public representatives or individuals with government jobs aren’t eligible for applying.
- People under class IV or multitasking staff can apply for financial aid.
- The farmers using the cultivable land for something else other than crops and agriculture aren’t eligible.
- The farmers who leave their land barren can’t apply for financial aid under the scheme.
- If the beneficiary farmer expires and the land is transferred to a family member, they won’t be able to apply for the scheme.
These are some of the basic and irrefutable criteria that the applicants need to abide by without any kinds of delays.
What can lead to the Rejection of the application?
If you have applied for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 and your application has been rejected, there can be several reasons for the same. Typically, besides the standard eligibility criteria, some other factors are worth considering.
Some of the other grounds for rejection of the application can include:
- The applicant farmer is less than 18 years of age
- The applicant has uploaded false information in the Khasra Khatauni
- The applicant has given the wrong bank account details
- The applicant has missed out or fill in the details wrong in the form
- The applicant’s bank account is closed or inactive
- The applicant has entered the wrong IFSC code for their bank account
How to check the online application status or list under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the list of the approved applications of the farmers is updated on the website itself. The applicants have to go online and check their online status of the application and whether their name was updated with the list of farmers online or not.
Here’s what the applicant needs to do:
- The applicant has to first visit the official website at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the corner, you will find an option called “Farmer Corner”. Find that option and click on it.
- Under that, you will find the Beneficiary list under that where you have to check the list of the approved farmers for the scheme.
- Under that, you need to enter the required information in the field and then click on Get Report.
- This will redirect you to the list of all the approved farmers who are going to get financial assistance under the scheme.
How to Get Refund of Money under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
If by any chance you have experienced issues with the amount credited and you wish to rectify that, there is an online process for the same. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by visiting the official website at https://bharatkosh.gov.in/
- Once you are on the homepage, click on Quick Payment
- Under that, select the Ministry and the purpose. Make sure you select “Agriculture” under ministry and select the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi refund under the purpose.
- From there, you need to enter the amount that you want to return and click on Next.
- For verification purposes, you need to apply the identification proof and other documentation as they are asking for.
- Once done, you need to cross-verify all the information that you have entered in the designated fields.
- Once you are sure that everything is okay, click on Confirm.
- This will redirect you to the bank page where you have to enter the bank account details
- Select the payment method and the captcha along with it.
- You have to tick the declaration along with the card number and CVV to process the refund.
The best thing about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the fact that it’s a one-stop solution to manage all the details for the scheme. The farmers can check their application status and even rectify any kind of information issues that they face while on the portal.
If you have applied or are planning to apply to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, we’d recommend that you follow along with the tips and the information we have sorted out in this article. Also, if needed, check and verify all the details and only then should you submit your application. The 10th instalment of the list has been released and more are to come in the future.
Contents In This Article
- 1 About the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
- 2 Conclusion