Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic formulation that is a part of the diet of almost every Indian. Even celebrities and sportsmen endorse Chyawanprash for better immunity and immense health.
Well, when we talk about the health benefits of this natural product, it boosts the well-being of humans. Irrespective of age and gender, everyone can consume Chyawanprash daily. It is always better to eat it as the first intake of your day.
You can find the consumption limit and dosage in the product description. However, there are no side-effects of this Ayurvedic Supplement, so you can add the Best Chyawanprash in India as a part of your self-care.
The biggest battle is when you reach the market, and you find multiple brands selling you the product. Now, the question arises on how to choose the right product for you? So, we are here to provide you with the best answers and share the details of the top 10 best products available in the market.
Best Chyawanprash in India [Reviews]
India is a land of Ayurveda. Here, you can find the best organic supplements, and chyawanprash is one amongst them. If you are planning to add Chyawanprash as part of your daily diet, then you can consider the below-mentioned Best Chyawanprash in India.
|Avaleha Zandu Chyawanprash|
|Special Chyawanprash By Baidyanath|
|Chyawanprash By Organic India|
|Chyawanprash By Kottakal Arya Vaid Shala|
|Cureveda Herbal Pureprash|
|Chyawanprash By Jiva|
|Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash|
|Capacity||500 gms+75gms Free|
|Directions To Use||2 tablespoon a day for adults1 tablespoon a day for kids between 8 to 12 years(Divide The Entire Dosage Two Times a Day)|
If your child suffers cold, cough, or illness, Dabur provides the Best Chyawanprash in India. It acts as a protective shield not only for your children but for the entire family.
Professionals recommend Dabur Chyawanprash for a better digestive and respiratory system. If you have strong digestive and respiratory health, you will not suffer any health disorder. Your body builds the potential to fight all the health disorders.
It comprises of:
- Amla; that possesses antioxidant properties
- Giloy; for better immunity
- Shatavari; an ingredient that offers strength and power
- Pippali; for making your respiratory system stronger
- Ashwagandha; a real energy booster
- Mulethi; it protects you against the cold and cough.
Apart from the above ingredients, it contains 41 natural herbs with necessary nutritional values. In short, Dabur Chyawanprash is a single product that has multiple health benefits. You can buy it to keep your family safe and healthy.
- Helps enhance immunity
- Keeps you active and energetic throughout the day
- Great in Taste
- Makes you fight against day to day illness
- Suitable for intake in all the seasons
- Builds immunity after regular and long-time consumption
|Directions To Use||2 tablespoon a day for adults or as directed by physicians|
Zandu Chyawanprash is one of the famous ayurvedic supplements in India. Most of the youth use this as an energy booster before going to the gym. You can consume it with warm milk or water early in the morning, to keep your energy high throughout the day.
Not only that, but you can consume it two times a day for best results. However, you need to be careful about the dosage. Do not give more than one spoon a day to the young ones between the age of 3 to 12 years. It will be wise if you can split the complete intake twice a day.
Each of its primary ingredients has several benefits. It includes:
- Bala; that helps with weight loss and building physical endurance
- Shatavari; a health tonic that helps with improving vitality
- Amla; is rich in Vitamin C and useful for improving metabolism
When you consume Zandu Chyawanprash, you get complete nutrients and minerals to help you fight the bacteria, infections, and all other respiratory illnesses. It contains enough calcium to strengthen your bones. You can be active all-day with strong stamina and its energy-boosting herbs.
- Help prevent unwanted diseases
- Strengthen your bones from within
- Proper intake helps to build your stamina
- Comes in two different variants and flavours
- Keeps you young combating the signs of ageing
- Costly compared to other products
|Capacity||250g, 500g, 1 kg, and 2 kg|
|Directions To Use||Follow The Directions of physicians|
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is a consolation of 52 herbs with the primary ingredient as amla. It is one of the best organic supplements to keep up your good health and help you fight against day to day health issues. Daily consumptions of this product can keep you away from cold, cough, and infections.
The manufacturing of the product is based on the ancient ayurvedic benefits to maximise its health benefits. Baidyanath Chyawanprash has all the properties of antioxidants that neutralise the harmful effects of the free radicals in the body. The antioxidant properties keep the energy of your body high and help you avoid fatigue or tiredness.
It consists of all the natural ingredients that enhance the quality of life and has no side-effects. It is fit to use for all above the age of 3 years. If you make this Best Chyawanprash in India as a part of daily life for your children they can be away from frequent illness. Major ingredients include
- Pipal; an excellent antioxidant that makes your skin glow
- Honey; antibacterial, antiseptic, laxative and bactericidal
- Giloy; to fight infections and provide relief from fever
- Amla; help against cold, cough, and other diseases
It is a vegan or herbal product with GMP certification. Baidyanath Chyawanprash is rich for use for your entire family. Your body has all the strength from within if you eat this natural antioxidant supplement regularly. The product has all the ingredients that build the internal defence system in the body
- Comes in different packaging to allow you to choose as per your convenience
- Provides the best healthcare and immunity
- Contains all ayurvedic herbal ingredients
- Boosts energy to fight tiredness and fatigue
- Proactive mind and body
- Duplicate products available in the market
|Directions To Use||25 gms in a dayDivide the dosage in multiple intakesIntake with lukewarm water or milk|
Organic India is one of the Best Chyawanprash in India, that is an excellent supplement for personal healthcare. It makes one of the essential ingredients of the diet that helps in finding a cure for most of the diseases.
Having a tablespoon full of chyawanprash early in the morning with a glass full of milk adds the necessary nutritional value to the body. The significant proportion of ingredients in the product include:
- Sariva; helps with detoxification and chromatic rheumatic disorder
- Ashwagandha; beneficial for reducing stress, anxiety and controlling blood sugar levels
- Jeeraka; great for improving the digestive system and related health disorders
- Honey; antiviral and antibiotic properties
- Draksha; good to fight against respiratory infections
Well, these are just a few additives there are other elements too in the supplement that acts as a protective shield for the body. It nourishes both your physical and mental health.
Moreover, the chyawanprash by Organic India is not that sweet, so if a diabetic patient consumes it every alternate day, there is no harm. Most of the people find the medicinal properties in this chyawanprash that helps to cure several diseases.
- Thick consistency and good in taste
- Does not contain any harmful preservatives
- Makes you feel energetic and boosts immunity
- Good for skin
- Contains 36 herbs with high nutritional and medicinal value
- You can find it a bit spicy
- Children might not adapt to the pungent taste
|Directions To Use||5 to 15 gms in a dayDivide into multiple dosagesSeek Physician’s advice|
When you are looking for the Best Chyawanprash in India, you must undoubtedly give this product a try. This natural supplement is in high-demand across the market for its taste and thickness.
Also, the chyawanprash by Kottakal does not contain direct sugar; instead, the taste is built with the goodness and nutrition of honey. Moreover, it is not too sweet but has balanced flavours.
Some of the high proportionate ingredients of the product include:
- Agnimantha; fights against nervous and musculoskeletal diseases
- Dvijivika; a medicinal plant that contains 18 unique attributes
- Mashaparni; ayurvedic medicine that helps treat fatigue, bleeding disorders, strengthen muscles, and more
- Tamalaki; beneficial for the treatment of respiratory disorders
- Dhatriphala or Amla berry; has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral properties
Some other ingredients like Patra, Nagakesara, Jivanti, Truti, Kakansa and all different in the chyawanprash are equally useful to keep you stay fit. Most of the people are making it a part of their routine diet.
It will make you fight all infections, and if you have any sort of disorders, the health supplement is capable of providing the cure.
- Offers goodness of health for both males and females
- Users choice; effective and efficient
- Boosts immunity and keeps you fit
- You feel energetic throughout the day
- Contains all ayurvedic ingredients
- The price is on the higher side compared to other products
- Not fit for children
|Directions To Use||One teaspoonful two times in a dayHalf teaspoon for children below ten years, twice a dayFit for all above 2 years of age|
You can find none of the natural supplements better than the chyawanprash by Cureveda. It gives the best experience in terms of taste, thickness, and quality.
It is a pure herbal product that is made in limited batch sizes. The manufacturer grows all the ingredients through sustainable development farming to ensure high-end organic products.
The ingredients of this Best Chyawanprash in India are rich in Vitamin C, has antioxidant properties and also the highest ORAC values.
Some of the top ingredients include:
- Gooseberry; it possesses high antioxidant properties
- Rhizome; makes your body fight against cold, cough, and infections
- Vidarikand or Tuberous root; is the best ingredient to keep your stomach and digestive system healthy
- Adusa; ayurvedic medicinal plant to maintain a healthy respiratory system
- Nagarmotha; has anti-diarrheal and antioxidant properties that help for controlling diabetes
The manufacturers use fresh amla every season and also other seasonal herbs. All the steps are taken to avoid the harmful sodium benzoate for packaging. You shall go with the product if you are looking forward to a chyawanprash that is non-toxic and free from any sort of artificial colours or flavours.
- Fresh and pure, as made in small batches
- No added sugar contains jaggery that is good for digestive health
- Glass bottle packaging, to avoid leaching of harmful chemicals
- Made using a natural formula; ISO Certified
- Suitable for sharpening of memory
- High-end and expensive product
|Directions To Use||One tablespoonful two times a day|
Patanjali is known for providing high quality made in India natural products. So, if you are looking for the chyawanprash that is vegetarian and still satisfies the nutritional value, it is the best buy.
Both children and adults can consume Patanjali chyawanprash. It has no side-effects and incredibly delicious. The best part is that this product serves all the expectations and medicinal properties of a chyawanprash, yet has a very minimal price.
- Dasmol; a mixture of 10 natural ingredients helpful for strong immunity
- Fruit extracts; for natural sweetness and high nutritional value
- Punarvana; root extract to improve respiratory health
- Ashwagandha; enhances fertility, better mental health and reduces cholesterol level
- Jeevanti; has essential anti-inflammatory properties and controls hormonal imbalance
All the 60+ ingredients of the chyawanprash possess one or the other health benefits. Making it a part of your daily life, you can certainly reduce the frequency of your illness.
- Suitable for kids and adults
- Suttle and balanced taste
- High quality at a minimum price
- Fights cough, cold and other diseases
- Builds strength and immunity
- Contains sugar, not fit for diabetic patients
- Very sweet
- Not suitable to consume in the summer season
- Has artificial preservatives
|Directions To Use||Two tablespoons in a day, one at a timeConsume with milk or by itself|
In the era with a lousy lifestyle and bad eating habits, we all need an immunity booster. Jiva Chyawanprash is one of the Best Chyawanprash in India that keeps you safe and secure.
It is a shield for your respiratory system and chronic health problems. It enhances your overall health and prevents seasonal illness. The physicians approve the product for health rejuvenation.
If you suffer from frequent coughing, sneezing, fever and cold; you shall immediately add it to your diet. It protects you from all sorts of allergies.
The primary ingredients in the Jiva Chyawanprash are:
- Emblica Officinalis; has anti-inflammatory, gastroprotective, antitussive, analgesic, and antipyretic properties
- Premna Mucronata; useful against cough, cold, asthma, bloating, diabetes and urinary tract infections
- Gmelina Arborea; anti analgesic, immunomodulatory, antidiuretic, antidiabetic, and cardioprotective benefits
- Stereospermum Suaveolons; medicinal properties to cure digestive issues
- Aegle Marmelos; radioprotective, antidiarrhoeal, ulcer healing, antifertility, anticancer and antiviral influences
The chyawanprash has all the ingredients that improve your memory and strengthens your physical health.
- Cure for chronic cold and respiratory tract disorders
- Avoid fatigue and maintains high energy levels throughout the day
- Rejuvenates the body; boosts immunity
- Grants muscle power
- Best for children, youth, and adults
- In semi-liquid form
- Does not tastes very good
|Capacity||1 kg ( In a Pack of 2)|
|Directions To Use||One teaspoonful in a day or as per the recommendation of a physician|
The chyawanprash by Sri Sri Tattva is a collection of more than 40 herbs. It is a pure herbal formulation with zero side-effects. The manufacturers use the old-school traditional technique in the making of this immunity booster.
All the ingredients in the product are blended for the best taste and overall good health. It provides you with complete nourishment and better memory.
Some of the ingredients in the chyawanprash include:
- Amla; rich in vitamin C to boost immunity and body metabolism
- Combination of 40 herbs; for improving energy levels and overall vitality
- Herbal nutrients; for better digestion, assimilation and absorption
- Honey; for natural sweetness and antiseptic properties
- Fruit extracts; stimulates the circulatory system and adds the great taste
You shall add it to your regular diet for better memory, immunity, and high energy.
- Better nervous and respiratory system
- No digestive issues
- Great taste and higher nutritional values
- Keeps your children away from all infections
- Maintains your body metabolism
- Very high cost
- Contain high sugar, not fit for diabetic patients
|Directions To Use||5 to 10 gms a day or as per the recommendation of a physician|
It is a herbal supplement rich in nutrients that are ayurvedic and helps to build vitality, strength and stamina. Meghdoot chyawanprash is a combination of wisely selected 40 herbs.
It helps to build strength, stamina and reduces the effects of ageing. If your child suffers cold, cough, fever, and other issues, then you shall add this as the part of the daily diet.
Meghdoot Chyawanprash consists of:
- Vanshlochan; has healing properties for bones, hair, skin, and oral health
- Kesar; effective antioxidant and suitable for weight management
- Cloves; improves liver health, manages blood sugar, good for digestion
- Amla; a powerful supplement for calcium, carbohydrates, protein, iron, and many other nutrients
- Cardamom; helps with bad breath, cavities, digestive issues, ulcers, and other anti-inflammatory disorders
The chyawanprash has all the natural ingredients that make you powerful and enhances your immunity. You can look forward to it as a complete family supplement for improving strength.
- Suitable for respiratory and reproductive health
- Rich in all the nutrients, adding nutritional value to your body
- Tastes good
- Available at a reasonable price
- Boosts your immunity and maintains your energy levels
- Not thick and low-consistency
- Does not lasts long
Frequently Asked Questions for Best Chyawanprash in India:
Question 1: How many times should you consume chyawanprash is a take?
Answer: It is good to take chyawanprash two times a day. However, the blending of all the chyawanprash is different from one another. So, you should check the dosage before consumption.
Also, you can consult with the physician for the intake.
Question 2: Does chyawanprash make any good?
Answer: Chyawanprash has several health benefits. It is suitable for your overall health. Chyawanprash helps build strong immunity and mental health.
It is also good for hair, skin, and improved blood circulation. Also, chyawanprash helps you fight cold, cough, and infections. In short, the daily intake of chyawanprash keeps you away from all the diseases.
Question 3: Is Chyawanprash helpful to fight fever?
Answer: High-quality chyawanprash is rich in vitamin C. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. The supplement consists of all the natural herbs and ingredients that make your immunity stronger.
So, if you are suffering from fever, regular intake of chyawanprash can help you find the cure. However, you should choose the right product for yourself, as several duplicates do not bring any difference.
Question 4: Is it right to add chyawanprash as the health supplement for kids?
Answer: Yes, you can surely add the Best Chyawanprash in India as the part of the diet for your child. It keeps their immune system stronger and thus helps them to fight all the diseases.
Also, chyawanprash is useful to improve your memorising power. So, your child excels physically as well as mentally.
Question 5: Can I intake Chyawanprash in Pregnancy?
Answer: Chyawanprash is an ayurvedic, natural, and herbal health supplement. It does not have any side-effects. Moreover, it is rich in Vitamin C, minerals and nutrients that keep both your mind and body healthy.
So, if you wish to take chyawanprash during your pregnancy, there is no risk for the same. In case you possess any doubts, you can consult your physician.
Also, it is essential to check on the right dosage for pregnant women. Overdosage of even the natural jam can lead to unwanted symptoms. Checking the dosage from your physician can keep you stress-free, and you can consume without fear.
You can find all the top 10 Best Chyawanprash in India in the above list. You can check the specifications, pros and cons before you buy. It is better to compare all the ingredients and results before you decide on a particular supplement.
If you want to buy it for your child, make sure it has a good taste and necessary sweetness. Otherwise, your child might deny consuming the same. There are products in the market that are fit for all age groups and gender. So, you can even opt for a family pack.
It is recommended to go for a sugar-free product if someone in your family has diabetes. Hope you find the guide helpful in getting the best health supplement for you. Stay tuned for more updates.
Contents In This Article
- 0.1 Best Chyawanprash in India [Reviews]
- 0.2 1. Dabur Chyawanprash: Best For Immunity Improvisation
- 0.3 2. Avaleha Zandu Chyawanprash: Best for Strength, Immunity, Energy, and Stamina
- 0.4 3. Special Chyawanprash By Baidyanath: Best For Immunity and Protection
- 0.5 4. Chyawanprash By Organic India: Best Natural Energy Supplement
- 0.6 5. Chyawanprash By Kottakal Arya Vaid Shala: Best For Taste and Immunity
- 0.7 6. Cureveda Herbal Pureprash: Best Sugar-Free Health Supplement For Immunity
- 0.8 7. Patanjali Chyawanprash: Best Health Supplement at Minimum Price
- 0.9 8. Chyawanprash By Jiva: Best Ayurvedic Solution and Building Immunity
- 0.10 9. Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash: Best For Nervous System and Immunity
- 0.11 10. Meghdoot Chyawanprash: Best Natural Supplement For High Energy
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions for Best Chyawanprash in India:
- 1.1 Question 1: How many times should you consume chyawanprash is a take?
- 1.2 Question 2: Does chyawanprash make any good?
- 1.3 Question 3: Is Chyawanprash helpful to fight fever?
- 1.4 Question 4: Is it right to add chyawanprash as the health supplement for kids?
- 1.5 Question 5: Can I intake Chyawanprash in Pregnancy?
- 2 Wrapping Up: