Just one month to go before the entirety of humanity rings in the New Year. 2023 is certainly a very special year in recent memory. After all, it is the year which people think will be good for them. This kind of hope is to be expected after the disaster that 2022 was. Global pandemic combined with forest fires and vast human deaths made 2022 a living nightmare. Not to mention the fact that many people lost their jobs which have made living a struggle for them.
Happy New Year 2023: Messages & SMS
But there is hope that the New Year will bring riches and prosperity. So the enthusiasm for the New Year is beyond anything seen ever before. To channel this enthusiasm and spread this positivity, many people are planning on sending new and unique Happy New Year 2023 messages to their near and dear ones. Are you confused about what kind of messages to send? Then there’s no need to worry. We are here to guide you all along the way.
What kind of messages to send on New Year’s?
Know that the kind of message you will have to send depends on the recipient of it. The New Year’s message will be tailored differently for a child, adult, friend, parent, etc. But that’s not the only distinction. Note that if someone is sick, going abroad, going for higher studies, etc., then the message can be tailored for those circumstances as well.
Messages to send if someone is sick
In this pandemic, even a cough or cold can seem deadly. So if anyone you know has been suffering from an illness or perhaps a family member or a friend has contracted covid, these are the happy New Year SMS and messages you can send in such cases.
For example: ‘may you recover soon and return to your jovial life soon, ‘may this New Year bring an abundance of happiness in the form of good health for you,’ ‘wishing a very happy New Year and praying for your speedy recovery,’ etc.
- Happy New Year 2023 Shayari in Hindi
- Happy New Year 2023 Shayari for Lovers, Girlfriend & Boyfriend
- Happy New Year 2023 Shayari for Wife & Husband
Messages to send if someone is applying for a new job or a new educational institution
Covid has delayed the education plans of many. Along with this, many people are ready to jump into the workforce after this year. If you have family members or friends with such goals, then here are the kind of messages you can send them.
Example: ‘may this New Year bring you joy and happiness,’ ‘hopefully, you can achieve all of your dreams,’ ‘fly high this New Year and make the sky your own,’ ‘This New Year climb the mountain of hard work to reach the goal you have always wanted to. Let nothing hold you back,’ ‘make your dreams a reality this New Year,’ etc. Such kind of motivational messages will surely infuse the reader with a new sense of passion and enthusiasm for their goals.
Happy New Year 2023 SHORT Messages
- Wishing you and yours health and prosperity in the new year.
- Here’s hoping you make the most of 2023!
- May the new year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.
- Make way for 2023!
- Have a sparkling New Year 2023!
- Let your dreams take flight in the new year 2023!
- May the new year bring you peace, joy, and happiness.
- Out with the old, in with the new! Happy New Year 2023!
- I said this 365 days ago, but happy New Year 2023!
- New adventures are around the corner. Happy New Year 2023!
- Goodbye 2022 Welcome 2023 Messages
- Happy New Year 2023 Sayings
- Happy New Year 2023 Status for Whatsapp
- Hello 2023 Messages
Messages to send if someone is younger than you
Your little sister or nieces and nephews will be expecting New Years wishes from you as well. Note that when you are messaging kids keep the tone of your SMS jovial and fun. Kids rarely understand fully what is going on and it’s better to keep it as such. So you should try to shield them from the disastrous effects of this year.
Here is some examples of the kind of messages you can send kids: ‘keep growing taller and stronger this New Year,’ ‘study well and have lots more fun this new school year,’ ‘May the New Year bring you lots of chocolate and ice cream to feast on,’ ‘may you meet your goals this New Year.’ Always remember to keep the tone funny and happy for little kids.
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Telugu
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Tamil
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Punjabi
Happy New Year 2023 Messages For younger than you
- Here’s to another year full of joy, laughter, and unforgettable memories with an unforgettable!
- I can’t wait to see where the next year brings us! Wishing you nothing but happiness in the new year 2023.
- Each year I spend with you is the best one yet! Here’s to making more memories in 2023.
- I knew I could make it through everything I faced this year because of you. Thank you for your amazing friendship!
- I’m so proud of everything you accomplished this year, and can’t wait to see what you do in 2023!
Messages to send to your parents
Our parents are the people who are closest to us. They are our biggest well-wishers. So you must wish them properly in the New Year. For example, you can send messages like: ‘may this New Year bring health and wealth for the family,’ ‘hope you prosper and stay happy in the coming year,’ ‘may this smile always stay on your face and happiness bubble up on your lips this New Year, ‘wishing you a happy an healthy New Year.’
You will find that in the above messages, the tone of the message is warm but also formal. It will help convey the respect you feel for them while also showing the love that you hold in your heart. You can change the tone to make it warmer and less formal as well.
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Marathi
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Kannada
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Malayalam
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Hindi
Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Loved Ones
- May this New Year brings all the crazy colors in your life, Hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart forever, Happy New Year 2023!
- Your bright face is always smiling, taught me with great care, I wish this continues forever. Wishing you a bright Happy New Year 2023!
- Dear parents, I am so much of what I learned from you. You’ll be me like a handprint on my heart.
- May you convey in your souls, these words always genuine. No parents any place on earth, could be more cherished than you, wishing you both Mom & Dad a very Happy New Year 2023!
- May this New Year was not a repetition of old habits you my new resolution is to love you more and more wishing you a very Happy New Year 2023!
- I understand that I just wish I could explain it to my heart. I grieve, but I know my tears are for me. Will you be together again!
- This is my special New Year wish for my MOM and Dad I have never seen God, But you both must be like that.
- Dear Mom and Dad, the most wonderful thing in this world is to see your mom dad smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
- New Year days are always bright, a memorable moment is celebrated together. Have wonderful days that are filled with gaiety and happiness.
- You guided me through my storm days with love and patience I am thankful for that I’ll tell you now on New year’s eve there is no doubt I have the best Dad
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Boss & Employees
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Mother & Father
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Client, Business Partner & Customers
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Students & Teachers
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Boyfriend & Girlfriend
Messages to send to friends
Life is truly difficult to imagine without friends. They are our constant supporters. It is friends with whom we can share our deepest and darkest secrets. So you can send your friends the following SMS or messages: ‘hope this New Year brings only happiness for you,’ ‘my dear bestie, may this year shower you will blessings and you get all that you have ever wished for,’ ‘may you keep on growing and prospering this New Year.’
As you can see there are multiple different ways your New Year message can be tailored according to the person receiving them. After all, if you customize the message according to the receiver then they will feel more prized and valued.
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Friends & Family
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages in Hindi
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Wife & Husband
- Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Sister & Brother
Happy New Year 2023 SMS
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2023. You got this!
- The future is your story to write… make next year the best one yet.
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Cheers to another year of sisterhood.
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- New year, new start. May all your dreams come true in 2023!
- New Year’s Day is the first page in a blank book: Write a phenomenal story!
- You deserve all the best: May all your wishes come true in 2023!
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year 2023!
- In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!
- Happy New Year 2023 SMS
- Happy New Year 2023 Quotes For Friends & Family
- Happy 31st December Messages
- Happy 31st December Images
- Happy 31st December Status
- Happy 1st January Messages
- Happy 1st January Images
1. What kind of images can you send with such messages?
You can tailor your message according to an image or vice versa. After all, all images will not suit every message. For example, you cannot put the message- ‘may you prosper and grow’ on the image of a tiger prowling. It might look amazing, but the message sent by the image will not be in line with that of the writing.
So you should pick an image that echoes the message. In the case of the above quote, you can use images of sunrise, trees growing, high mountain ranges, birds soaring, etc. All these images convey growth and prosperity.
2. Should you send the only SMS?
If you feel like SMS is too outdated then you can send your messages through a messaging platform as well. Know that on those platforms you will even be able to send images and videos too.
3. What kind of message to send to a coworker?
If you have a good relationship, then you can send them the same kind of messages you send to a friend. But if not, then a traditional message will suffice. For example: ‘may this New Year bring you to hope, health, and happiness.’
- Happy New Year 2023 Images
- Happy New Year 2k23 Images
- Happy New Year 2023 Wallpapers
- Happy New Year 2023 Cliparts
- Happy New Year 2023 Stickers
- Happy New Year 2023 Memes
- Last Day of the Year Quotes
Contents In This Article
- 1 Happy New Year 2023: Messages & SMS
- 1.1 What kind of messages to send on New Year’s?
- 1.2 Messages to send if someone is sick
- 1.3 Messages to send if someone is applying for a new job or a new educational institution
- 1.4 Happy New Year 2023 SHORT Messages
- 1.5 Messages to send if someone is younger than you
- 1.6 Happy New Year 2023 Messages For younger than you
- 1.7 Messages to send to your parents
- 1.8 Happy New Year 2023 Messages for Loved Ones
- 1.9 Messages to send to friends
- 1.10 Happy New Year 2023 SMS
- 1.11 1. What kind of images can you send with such messages?
- 1.12 2. Should you send the only SMS?
- 1.13 3. What kind of message to send to a coworker?